Monday, November 3, 2008

Welcome Hannah Rose.





Today was a big day for the Stark family.
Hannah Rose Stark was born at 12:59 pm at Fresno Community Hospital.
She weighted 7 lbs. 7 oz. and is  21 inches long. Mom and baby are doing fine with a visit from Hank, Nana and Hop late in the day. Welcome Hannah! 

3 comments:

kerri51 said...

Congratulations! You must be so happy. One boy and one girl! That is also my goal... starting next year. I miss you guys! When you get a chance lets try to chat online! I am back in the US (and high speed internet connection) for the next 2 months...

Anonymous said...

Chris, you look so beautuful! Hanna is adorable! The boys are pretty cute also. We cant wait to see you guys! Love, Jason, Shawnie and Ayden

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you guys. Congratulations!!! We sure miss all of you tons! Maybe one day we will make it that way to see all of you.
Jeff, Carmella, Lydia, and Steven

P.S. The middle name is awesome, but I'm a little biased! LOL