We had a nice visit with Grammy and Grandpa. We all went cross-country skiing one day and the next day we hiked. Hank is here enjoying his new Elmo in the Elmo suit that Grammy made him.
Hi Guys! Thanks for creating the Engler Blog and this one. The link is great. I hope to be able to see each of the boys this year sometime. Henry looks SO much like Matt did! I remember.
3 comments:
Hi Guys! Thanks for creating the Engler Blog and this one. The link is great.
I hope to be able to see each of the boys this year sometime. Henry looks SO much like Matt did! I remember.
Love,
Great Aunt Bear
I love the shades Hank is wearing. Where can I get a pair like that? He looks like a minature Santa Clause with the red suit on.
you guys have such a sweet little boy!!! He is too cute! I'm glad you have the blog. It was fun looking at your pictures.
Jenny (Anderson) Guard
Post a Comment