Saturday, June 2, 2007

Welcome Home Henry







We arrived home after two days in the hospital. The car trip home should have only have taken 2 hours but we made it in under 5 hours. Thanks Henry!






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Christina and Matt! CONGRATULATIONS!! Henry is so adorable. Enjoy your blessing!

Love,

Summer and Chad Burks

Anonymous said...

Christina and Matt - Congradulations on your new arrival! I am enjoying your pictures and your dog should adjust quite well. We had two dogs when our daughter was born and you would have thought she was theirs.

Henry is a great name - you don't hear it much anymore and that is always nice.

How did your book shower go? I know I ordered three from Amazon.com and they said they wouldn't be delivered until June and the next thing I knew they were being delivered in May.

I will check your blog from time to time to see Henry and the beautiful pictures you have.

Love to all - Great Aunt Genny and Uncle Neaman

Anonymous said...

Welcome Henry! We can't wait to meet him. I'm glad you all are doing well. I can't believe you made my sister a grandmother, but she and Tom are beaming!

Love to all,
Carrie, Bill, Ben, Melissa, Stephen and Sally

Anonymous said...

Hi, Matt, Chris and Henry!!! Wow! Hard to believe you guys are parents - but what a lucky boy to be born to such great parents!!! We can't wait to meet Henry - hopefully sooner rather than later! Our love and very best to all of you -
John, Patty, Andrew & Theresa

Anonymous said...

Hi Matt and Christina and baby Hank!!! We are hoping to be in your neck of the woods before too long! He is adorable. Take care, Cathy and Derek