Hello!
Matt and I sometimes feel so far away from our family and friends with our move to California. So to find a way to keep in touch we have started this blog - okay it may be a little cheesy but it is a great way for you to see the changes in our family. (Thanks for the idea Scott and Melissa!).
Matt and I sometimes feel so far away from our family and friends with our move to California. So to find a way to keep in touch we have started this blog - okay it may be a little cheesy but it is a great way for you to see the changes in our family. (Thanks for the idea Scott and Melissa!).
We are 10 weeks out from the arrival of Baby Stark! Time has gone by so quickly and we are now starting to focus on getting things ready for our little arrival. But we are also leaving plenty of time to explore our new surroundings. The Grizzly Giant is located in the Mariposa sequoia grove about 35 miles from our house.
We hope that each of you are doing well and enjoying the spring weather no matter where you are in the country (or world!). We'll add more pictures as the weeks move on.
4 comments:
Hi Christina and Matt! What a great idea! I love the pictures, too, and in 10 weeks we'll all enjoy seeing Baby Stark.
Tom and I are working as normal, but last week we got to spend a couple of days with Alex while Angela was in Israel and Jordan. Meanwhile, Dan spent some time with G&G Green on Sunday and Monday last week before heading back across the Causeway to begin the FLETC segment of his Secret Service training. He gets weekends off, so they're likely to see a fair amount of him for the three months he's there. Maybe at some point he and Matt can compare notes about what FLETC is like.
Take care! I'll keep an eye out for future postings. Jane
Wow...what a great idea!!! You look great!!!
Susie
I can't believe how big you are getting!! I can't wait to meet my new neice or nephew!! I hope all is well and I look forward to seeing more on your blog!
Love
Aunt Stephanie
What a cute belly! We miss you guys. Although the new ranger has a pretty nice golden- instead of Cassie dog it's Petey. Thinking of you.
Amy
Post a Comment